Reasonable rates for intakes, individual and family therapy.
- Intake/Assessment 60 min: $140
- Individual therapy 45 min: $75
- Individual therapy 60 min: $100
- Individual therapy 75 min: $125
- Family therapy w/client 60 min: $100
- Group therapy: $25-50 per session
- No show/late cancel: $40
- Urine drug screen (reditest): $15
Reduced fee/Sliding scale
Reduced fee services are available on a client by client basis. This should be discussed during your consultation or intake assessment.
In-network with Blue Cross Blue Shield (BCBS)
In network means that you are responsible for your copay or coinsurance. I will file directly with BCBS. They will reimburse me directly for services provided. You are responsible for the insurance copay at the time of service.
Other insurance plans
Also know as out of network benefits that are comparable to in-network benefits. You are responsible for determining your mental health benefits. You will be responsible for the full fee at the time of session, unless we make other arrangements. I will provide you with the necessary documentation to file for reimbursement from your insurance company. I will assist you with this process, if needed.
You may also use your HSA account card to pay for services.
Some questions to ask your insurance provider prior to intake:
- Do I have mental health benefits?
- What is my deductible? Has it been met?
- How many sessions does my plan cover?
- Do I need pre-authorization?
- What are my out-of-network benefits?
For your convenience, I accept cash, checks, or credit cards (Visa, MC, AMEX, Discover). I prefer checks, if possible. Payment is due at the end of each session.
If you do not attend your scheduled appointment or have not provided at least 24 hours' notice of cancellation, you will be required to pay a $40 fee before your next scheduled appointment. If you miss more than 3 sessions, you may be terminated and provided a list of referral for other providers. You will need to pay your late fee before you can schedule your next appointment.